Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year, Happy Traveling

If you are reading this post you made it through the holidays, and for that I congratulate you. If you traveled I hope that we have been of assistance in giving helpful advice.




I don't know about you but after the holidays always makes me want to start planing a trip (which is what my wife and I are doing but it will not be until a year from now). She is finishing grad school in May of 2013 and as a reward for sticking with her studies we are planning a big trip. The first part a week in Walt Disney World, and the last part a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas. I will be posting about the information I find over the next year or so to illustrate how we do our travel preparation. Neither of us have been to the Bahamas (outside of the cruiseline's private island) and we are looking forward to seeing it. I am also looking forward to exploring the WDW resort more, as our last trip only gave us a day and a half there and that isn't nearly enough time there. There is a big difference between my last cruise and this one because I  will be traveling with a toddler (no red eye flights, or quick connections). I hope you will follow along with me on this planning stage, and leave me comments if you have advice that you want to share.

I leave you with my hope that you have had a great holiday season and will have a prosperous new year in 2012.

No comments: