Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Wherever Your Travels Take You

I am very thankful that I live in a world that I can afford to save for vacations. I am thankful that I have a job that allows me time off to recharge my batteries and see sights while I travel. I am thankful that I have a spouse and child that love to travel as much as I do. I am thankful that I have a dog that enjoys her time at the thoroughly researched kennel (where she frequently doesn’t want to come home). I am thankful that I live in a world that is trying to make things more accessible to a person in a wheelchair that also happens to have a toddler that doesn’t always see the need to hurry. I am thankful that I can help those who need help either monetarily, emotionally, or physically. I am thankful for those out there that help those that I do not have the means to help. I hope that all of your travels take you where you want to go. I hope that all your travels take you to where you need to be. I hope you get to spend as much time with those that you love as possible. I hope that you can be thankful for your life, as it is short and delicate. To borrow a quote “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” (Ferris Buehler's Day Off).  Happy Thanksgiving!!       
                                                                                                                           

No comments: