Monday, June 18, 2012

Day Tripper



The MFAH's Dana Mattice left, and Lisa Sursavage look over an artifact in the Museum Fine Arts Houston's exhibit Tutankhamun: The Golden King and the Great Pharaohs Thursday, Oct. 13, 2011, in Houston. Photo: James Nielsen, Chronicle / © 2011 Houston Chronicle













Well here it is almost officially summer and here in the beautiful Northwest it is (you guessed it) cloudy. That is OK though because there are always some indoors activities to do. My wife and I are doing a day trip to Seattle to see the King Tut exhibit at the Seattle Science Center located by the world famous Space Needle, and Experience Music Project (or EMP). I have posted in the past that these mini vacations are extremely important for one's sanity (specifically if you have a small child). I was really glad to hear that it was being shown in Seattle and we booked it for my birthday. Will hopefully post  some pictures of it. Enjoy the links until then. 

No comments: